Welcome to CSUN -- We're Glad You Transferred In!
- Ongoing through March 30, 2019: Matador Moments: First Year Stories competition, on Portfolium. More information: portfolium.com/challenge/MatadorMoments2019
- Ongoing through December 18 (now through Tuesday): Finals Study Break events at Oviatt Library: Finals Survival Kits, Graffiti Board, Arts & Crafts, Therapy Dogs, Board Games & Virtual Reality Games, meditation sessions, and relaxing videos. Check their schedule for details.
- December 12-14 (Wednesday-Friday): Crunch Time: Finals Week Stress Relief at the USU (Week 2): free breakfast and exam supplies at the Plaza del Sol, 7:30-9 a.m. each day.
- December 15 (Saturday): new deadline for all new freshman and transfer students to apply; no petition required.
- December 12-18 (Wednesday-Tuesday): final exams. Campus statement on alternative final exam formats: https://www.csun.edu/president/hate-filled-threat-and-symbols-academic-building-walls
- December 17 (Monday): Pizza with Provost Stella Theodoulou: 2-3 pm, in the Colleagues Room (2nd Floor of Sierra Center above the Freudian Sip). Free to CSUN students.
- December 17 & 18 (Monday & Tuesday): Crunch Time: Finals Week Stress Relief at the USU (Week 2) continues: free breakfast and exam supplies at the Plaza del Sol, 7:30-9 a.m. each day.
- December 18 (Tuesday): last fall 2018 Associated Students Farmer's Market. 10 a.m.-2 p.m., East University Drive. More details from Associated Students.
- December 24-January 1 (Monday-Tuesday): campus closed.
- January 17 (Thursday): spring semester officially begins with department meetings
- January 21 (Monday): campus closed for Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- January 22 (Tuesday): spring semester classes begin
- March 18-24 (Monday-Sunday): spring break; no classes.
- April 1 (Monday): César Chávez holiday; campus closed.
Additional campus calendars
- Associated Students Events Calendar
- University Student Union Calendar
- Check the University Events Calendar
- Career Center events calendar
- View the CSUN academic calendar for 2018-2019 (.pdf) (Faculty Affairs)
- Visit Admissions & Records for Admissions, Registration, and other Student Academic Calendar dates.