CSUN faculty and staff are invited to join their colleagues for a panel of campus experts discussing ways to address problem behaviors in your classroom. Co-sponsored by CFA-Northridge. New: event summary and resources (posted 4/16/18).
- Anne Glavin, Chief, Department of Police Services
- Jodi Johnson, Director, Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)
- Maria Elizondo, Activities Coordinator, Community and Volunteer Involvement, MIC, CSUN Food Pantry
- Sam Lingrosso, Director, Student Conduct Coordinator, Student Affairs
- Anne Eipe, Staff Psychologist, University Counseling Services
- Julie Pearce, Director, University Counseling Services
Our panel will review ways of addressing and understanding problem behaviors in the classroom, ranging from out-of-bounds cell phone use, to inexplicable displays of immaturity or social awkwardness, to shouting matches and other forms of aggressive or inappropriate behavior.
Includes Q & A session with the panelists and lunch sponsored by the California Faculty Association (CFA-Northridge) so please RSVP if you'd like to join us.
RSVP by Friday, April 6, to CFA at (818) 677-5919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP's are not required, but appreciated for food count. When you RSVP, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Support the CSUN Food Pantry (Optional)
New to this year's panel: Maria Elizondo, representing CSUN's Food Pantry. We encourage all attendees to bring donations, particularly of personal care items, to benefit the Food Pantry. For specific suggestions, see the Food Pantry page at https://www.csun.edu/mic/csun-food-pantry and scroll down to the "Donations" list.
Artwork on this page from Wikimedia Commons.