- Scores for the September exam have been posted in your portal. You need a score of 8 or higher to pass the WPE. If you did not pass and need help, please see "What if I fail?"
- The October exam is FULL, and registration is CLOSED. You can begin registering for the November exam on Monday, October 22nd.
- The exam will be offered seven times in the 2018-19 academic year. Exam dates are posted at the link on the right "Test & Registration Dates."
- If you are an undergraduate and you have a registration hold because you have not yet completed the WPE, you can file a request for more time to satisfy the requirement if you have never done so. Please click the red button on the right "Time Extension," complete and submit the form. Any further questions about that process should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Studies - they make all decisions regarding registration holds. Their number is 818.677.2969.
- The Learning Resource Center offers free prep sessions and workshops to help you prepare for the exam. You can find more information at the link, including how to sign up.
Main page updated 10/9/18