- We have added a June exam, which will be the last exam to qualify for spring 2019 graduation. Registration will open on April 29th. See the Testing Center website for more information.
- Scores for the April exam have been posted; please check your Portal. If you need help, please see FAQ #12 for instructions on how to check your score.
- You need a score of 8 or higher to pass the WPE. If you did not pass and need help, please see "What if I fail?"
- The Learning Resource Center offers free prep sessions and workshops to help you prepare for the exam. You can find more information at the link to the right, including how to sign up.
- The exam will be offered eight times during the 2018-19 academic year. Exam dates are posted at the link on the right "Test & Registration Dates."
- If you are an undergraduate and you have a registration hold because you have not yet completed the WPE, you can file a request for more time to satisfy the requirement if you have never done so. Please click the red button on the right "Time Extension," complete and submit the form. Any further questions about that process should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Studies - they make all decisions regarding registration holds. Their number is 818.677.2969.
Main page updated 4/11/19