- Scores for the November exam have been posted in your portal. See "Check Score" on the right for instructions on finding your score.
- If you have a registration hold, you may file an appeal for more time to satisfy the WPE requirement if you have never done so before. See the red button in the right column titled "Time Extension."
- Registration for the January exam is open until Friday, January 10, but please be aware that registration will close earlier if the exam reaches capacity. REGISTER EARLY to secure a spot.
- If you have already taken the exam and want to find your score, see the red button in the right column titled "Check Score" for instructions.
- Scheduled Exam Dates for the 2019-2020 Academic Year have been posted. See Test and Registration Dates.
- You need a score of 8 or higher to pass the WPE. If you did not pass and need help, please see "What if I fail?"
- The Learning Resource Center offers free prep sessions, workshops, and practice exams to help you prepare for the exam. You can find more information at the link, including how to sign up.
- The exam will be offered eight times during the 2018-19 academic year. See "Test & Registration Dates" for exam dates.
- If you are an undergraduate and you have a registration hold because you have not yet completed the WPE, you can file a request for more time to satisfy the requirement if you have never done so. See "Time Extension," complete and submit the form. Any further questions about that process should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Studies - they make all decisions regarding registration holds. Their number is 818.677.2969.
Main page updated 12/2/19