- Scores for the June exam have been posted in your Portal. Please see FAQ #12 for instructions on how to check your score.
- Correction: Registration for the September exam will open on July 1st (not June 17th as previously posted - we apologize for the error).
- Scheduled Exam Dates for the 2019-2020 Academic Year have been posted. See Test and Registration Dates.
- You need a score of 8 or higher to pass the WPE. If you did not pass and need help, please see "What if I fail?"
- The Learning Resource Center offers free prep sessions, workshops, and practice exams to help you prepare for the exam. You can find more information at the link, including how to sign up.
- The exam will be offered eight times during the 2018-19 academic year. See "Test & Registration Dates" for exam dates.
- If you are an undergraduate and you have a registration hold because you have not yet completed the WPE, you can file a request for more time to satisfy the requirement if you have never done so. See "Time Extension," complete and submit the form. Any further questions about that process should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Studies - they make all decisions regarding registration holds. Their number is 818.677.2969.
Main page updated 7/23/19