Proposed Hotel Specifications
The project will be a select-service hotel operating under the nationally recognized brand of Hilton Garden Inn, with 149 rooms.
- Proposed Room Mix: King – 43%; Queen – 57%
- Lounge, restaurant, bar, reception area, and fitness center
- Meeting Space: approximately 1,000 square feet of event/meeting space
- Dedicated surface parking
- Aesthetically pleasing, drought-tolerant landscaping
CSUN’s orange grove and pond will remain intact. Additionally, the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) states that the development cannot adversely affect the stand of mature London plane trees along Nordhoff Street.
Click here for more information on the site.
THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED AS NEW INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE AND THE PROPOSED PROJECT MOVES FORWARD.
Lobby view of Courtyard
Courtyard from Parking
Courtyard West End
Courtyard Looking West
Conference / Training Room