To avoid disenrollment from classes, students must pay all tuition and fees by established dates/deadlines. Please visit Fee Payment Schedule.
Note: Disenrollment means that your registration in some or all classes, including wait listed classes will be cancelled. There is no guarantee that you will be able to re-enroll in the same classes.
1. How can I schedule my advisement for Spring 2021?
Please be sure to check your CSUN email account (ending with @my.csun.edu) for important messages from the Hub. Freshmen going into their 2nd semester were sent messages beginning in September 2020.
Non-EOP Exploratory students can call 818-677-2900 or click the “Contact Us” button from our homepage.
2. I need help activating my CSUN email account. What should I do?
Please visit Information Technology for detailed instructions on how to activate your CSUN email account. Be sure to check your CSUN email account regularly for important deadlines and information.
3. When will I be able to enroll in Spring 2021 classes?
Freshmen served by Matador Advising Hub must complete the Pre-Enrollment Steps prior to scheduling their advisement and enrollment. Freshmen going into their 2nd semester may enroll in their classes beginning November 5th and continuing through January 2021.
4. I have registered for support services with Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES). How do I schedule my advisement for Spring 2021?
Please call us at (818) 677-2900 to schedule your virtual advisement appointment. If you should need accommodations for your appointment, please let us know.
5. What should I do to prepare for my advisement session?
The advisor will ask you about your current academic progress and how you are adjusting in your first semester. You should prepare a tentative class schedule to review with your advisor. However, remember that the schedule you create is just for practice. You should make a list of your questions prior to your advisement session.
Our goal for you is that you build a good foundation in your first year so that you will succeed academically as well as thriving personally. Let us know if you are facing obstacles or overwhelmed.
6. What should I expect for my advisement appointment?
Traditionally our advisement appointments have been in-person. However, out of an abundance of caution, our advisement sessions will be presented through Zoom (a free video conference tool) until further notice.
7. How long will my advisement session take?
Please allow 30-45 minutes for your scheduled individual appointment.
8. Will I be asked to reschedule my advisement session if I do not arrive on time?
Students who arrive late may be asked to reschedule.
9. Can I bring a guest or family member to attend the advisement/registration session?
Due to FERPA privacy issues, only students with a confirmed reservation will be permitted to attend the advisement/registration sessions.
10. I have registered for my Spring 2021 classes but was disenrolled due to non-payment of fees. What should I do now?
Please email your Hub Academic Advisor at email@example.com for assistance. Although you will be able to re-enroll for classes, you may not be able to enroll in exactly the same courses. Once you re-enroll, be prepared to pay your tuition fees or make sure that you submit any missing documentations to Financial Aid. For more information, visit the Student Finance site at https://www.csun.edu/stufin.
Hello! Thank you for your interest in a Matador Advising Hub presentation for your class. Please fill out the presentation request and you will receive confirmation to finalize the presentation. If you have any questions please notify Grace Castaneda at firstname.lastname@example.org.