CSUN's Testing Center provides students, faculty, staff and the community with high-quality testing and instructional assessment services. The center follows the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines, as well as governmental regulations that promote resposible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices.
Within this framework, the Testing Center strives to:
- Help students meet their needs for different programs
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based and paper and pencil testing services
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies and national organizations to keep abreast of all aspects related to our services
- Provide a quality testing environment that is clean, comfortable, quiet and user friendly
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Act as a repository of information for university testing activities and community testing needs.
|Date||Test||Registration Deadline||Reporting Location||Test Begins||Test Ends|
|1||UDWPE||February 21, 2014||Sierra Walk||8am, 10am, 12pm or 2pm||Varies|
|8||SAT||SAT deadline||Sierra Walk||8:00a.m.||1:30p.m.|
|15||EPT & ELM||February 28, 2014||Sierra Walk||8:00a.m.||1:00p.m.|
|EPT only||February 28, 2014||Sierra Walk||1:00p.m.||3:30p.m.|
|ELM only||February 28, 2014||Sierra Walk||1:30p.m.||3:30p.m.|
|22||MPT & CPT||March 14, 2014||Jacaranda Walk||9:00a.m.||1:00p.m.|
|MPT only||March 14, 2014||Jacaranda Walk||9:00a.m.||12:00p.m.|
|CPT only||March 14, 2014||Jacaranda Walk||11:00a.m.||12:00p.m.|
For more information on upcoming tests and reporting locations, please visit our Testing Calendar page.