The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).
Create Parent Logins
Students may create a Parent PIN to allow parents, guardians and other authorized payors to access their account information.
A Parent PIN must be created by the student. Follow the steps below to create a Parent PIN:
- Log into your myNorthridge Portal account.
- Go to the Financial Matters tab.
- Under My Financial Obligations, select Make A Payment.
- Follow the payment prompts.
- Select Your Account on the CSUN Student Payment Site page.
- Locate the box labeled Parent PIN.
- Select Add New link in that box.
- Enter the Login Name you wish to assign to the parent or authorized payor.
- Enter that person’s email address.
- Answer the remaining questions on that page.
- Select OK.
- An email will be sent to the email provided, including the ID and password.
Upon receiving the email, the user can login using the Parent PIN and password provided in the email.