Teach University U100: Academic Year 2021-2022
ABSOLUTE APPLICATION DEADLINE: THURSDAY, MARCH 25 AT 5 P.M.
Links to the position announcements for the four different U100 instructor pools:
Important: ALL required application materials and recommendation forms must be received by the deadline. Late materials absolutely will not be accepted.
- New AFYE applicants (or those who have not applied or taught an AFYE course within the last 5 years) must submit a complete application (see position announcement for details).
- Current CSUN tenured/tenure-track faculty: The written professional recommendations referred to in the position announcement are not required as part of your application.
- See position announcement for electronic submission instructions. Please do not email your application materials.
- Professional Recommendation Form (Word file)
- Returning AFYE applicants: If application materials (resume/CV and letters of recommendation) are already on file with us because you applied to teach or taught an AFYE course within the last 5 years, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Within in the email, specific which pool(s) you are applying to.
- If you are applying to a pool you have not been in before, include a letter of interest and include a clear explanation of how you meet each of the qualifications listed on the position announcement.
- Attach your reflection, as described in the position announcement.
- Attach any updated application materials you would like placed in your file along with a formal written request that we replace older materials.
- The CV/resume in your file must be up-to-date and replaced at least every five years (even if there are no changes).
Thank you for your interest in University 100.