To comply with the CSU COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Certification requirement, please follow the directions. Your submission will be reviewed and processed within 5 business days.
Submit your COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Certification ***REQUIREMENT***
- Be prepared! Please follow the step-by-step instructions you’ll need to complete your requirements online.
- Please log into the MyHealth Patient Portal.
- Enter your CSUN Username and Password.
- Select the drop down arrows. Enter month, day, and year of birth.
- The Home screen will display CSUN COVID-19 Requirement. Select COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation:
- Select Update to complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation.
- Enter your:
- CSUN ID number
- Last name
- First name, and
- CSUN Email address
- Review Section I: Self-Certification of COVID-19 Vaccine Status and select the appropriate statement.
- Review Section II: Accuracy of Information Provided and select the attestation to accuracy of information provided statements.
- Select Submit Final to submit the final content of the form, or Cancel to start over.
- Once completed, the message "The COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation has been successfully submitted" displays on the screen, confirming your COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation submission.
- Select "Proceed" (as shown in the image above). The COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation will display its status as "Compliant".
- If you are requesting a Medical or Religious Exemption, you must complete the "Submit at COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Request." Please complete next steps below.