Jumpstart your wellness journey with the Fit In 6 Wellness Program from the Student Recreation Center of the University Student Union! During this program, you’ll have exclusive fitness resources and consultations with your personal trainer to start building healthy habits in just six weeks! Once you’ve successfully completed the program, you’ll be entered into a raffle for the chance to win one of three Personal Training Packages or a $100 gift card! To participate:
- Register through the SRC Portal for the Fit In 6 Wellness Program.
- Attend a mandatory virtual orientation meeting between Jan. 31 and Feb. 4.
- Complete all fitness assessments and consultation appointments.
- Track your exercise and nutrition on a weekly tracking sheet.
- Complete weekly check-ins with your Fit In 6 lead.
- Participate in at least one of the following physical activities per week:
- Group Exercise (SRC or other)
- Outdoor Activity (Hiking, Swimming, Running, etc.)
- Indoor Activity (Treadmill Running, Cycling, Rowing, etc.)
- Personal Workout
Once you’ve successfully completed the program, you’ll be entered into a raffle for the chance to win one of the following:
- 2 Personal Training Sessions Package
- 5 Personal Training Sessions Package
- 10 Personal Training Sessions Package
- $100 Gift Card
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to get up, get moving and get fit during the Fit In 6 Wellness Program!
Space is limited, so sign up by Friday, Jan. 28 through the SRC Portal to reserve your spot. Then participate in our mandatory orientation to go over the exciting details and expectations. Register today to get up, get moving and get fit with the Fit In 6 Wellness Program at the Student Recreation Center of the USU … Where Matadors Belong!