Take on a challenge and win BIG! Each challenge is uniquely designed to encourage SRC members to engage in fitness activities in order to reach the ultimate goal and be entered to win some awesome prizes. For more information, review the challenge details for each available challenge.
SRC Fitness Challenges
“Fit in 6” Wellness Program
Transform Your Health and Fitness in Only Six Weeks
Chance to Win Great Prizes!
Monday, Feb. 3 – Sunday, March 15
The Student Recreation Center wants to help you jump-start your health and fitness journey with the Fit in 6 wellness program! In just six weeks, we’ll help you achieve your wellness goals by providing you with four 30-minute training sessions, weekly accountability meetings with a personal trainer and individualized fitness assessments.
Each participant who successfully completes all program requirements will receive a $25 Visa gift card AND be entered into a raffle for the chance to win a 10-session Personal Training Package.
Register before Friday, Jan. 24 to become a stronger and healthier you with Fit in 6 at the SRC… Where Matadors Play!
- Participants will track their physical activity and nutrition habits daily through the SRC Challenges Portal.
- Participants can sign-up for Group Exercises classes through the MindBody Portal as early as two days in advance.
- Fitness assessments will be conducted before and after the program to measure progress.
- Fit in 6 Leads will offer support and guidance to participants during the six-week program.
- Fit in 6 Leads will conduct a goal-setting consultation and craft individualized health and fitness plans for each participant.
- Participants will receive special discounts on Personal Training Packages purchased during the sixth week of the program.
Register online or at the SRC front desk from Monday, Jan. 6 until Friday, Jan. 24 to achieve your fitness goals with the Fit in 6 wellness program!