Come join us on your lunch break to pursue your wellness goals! In collaboration with the CSUN HR Professional Development program, the SRC offers several Lunchtime Express classes, twice a week, to all CSUN faculty and staff for FREE (no membership required). Selected days vary each semester and are subject to the discretion of SRC Management. To see what classes are available this semester, check out the printable Group Exercise schedule and look for the classes marked with the red sun icon.
Before coming to the SRC for your first class, make sure to follow these steps to access the SRC and to sign-up for classes online:
Step 1 — Access:
- Download the CSUN Student Recreation Center app on iOS or Android.
- Select the registration icon in the app and log in with your CSUN username and password to accept the terms of the SRC Waiver.
- Complete a mandatory Online Health Screening prior to your arrival (daily). The email confirmation of your completed health screening will need to be shown to enter the SRC.
- Stop by the SRC front desk at least 30 minutes prior to the class start time and ask for a supervisor. Your limited access membership will need to be setup.
- Use the CSUN Student Recreation Center app to access the facility with a mobile device by tapping on the Barcode ID icon and scanning your barcode at the entrance.
Step 2 — Signing up for Classes & Services:
To sign up for a class or to schedule an introductory appointment with a Certified Personal Trainer, please follow these steps:
- Create an account from your web browser on the USU Rec & Wellness Portal. Make sure to subscribe to receive emails and/or texts from us such as booking confirmations, class cancellations, etc. under the “My Info” tab. Failure to do so could result in you not receiving important information about the services you book in the system.
- Click on the “Online Store” tab, then select “Packages” to add the “Lunchtime Express Package” to your account. This package will give you access to all free classes and appointments at the SRC.
- Then head over to the “Classes” or “Appointment” tabs to register for a service of your choice as early as 5 days in advance.
- Click on “Continue with Email” to log in. If you’ve logged into the MINDBODY app before, it will find your login info and sync your passes. If you only have an account through the USU Rec & Wellness Portal, you’ll need to create a new login for the app.
- Before being able to register for services through the MINDBODY app, you will also need to link your account with your profile in our system. Here's how:
- In the MINDBODY app, tap the “Profile” icon.
- Select the “Settings” gear.
- Tap “Resend account confirmation email” (iOS) or “Account > Resend account confirmation email” (Android).
- Check your inbox for the verification email — it should arrive shortly.
- Search for “CSUN-University Student Union” and set it as a favorite by tapping the heart icon.
Congratulations! You should now have access to the SRC and its services. If you encounter any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-677-5493.