TUC Sponsored Programs

TUC Additional Work - Spring Break 2017

March 9, 2017

Dear Principal Investigators,


On behalf of the Office of Faculty Affairs, I wanted to inform you that any Academic Year Faculty using Spring Break as a time to perform additional work that is paid through The University Corporation (TUC) will have to complete a Faculty Payment Request (FPR) form for this term only.   Currently, our automated Additional Pay system is not built to include Spring Break as a term, and thus we must use the paper request form to claim time worked during this term.  The request form has been attached to this email for your convenience.


This year, Spring Break runs from March 20, 2017 through March 26, 2017. Faculty can work up to 6.25 days for non-federal projects, or 5 days for federal projects.

Any work performed during this term should be completed and approved on the FPR form and submitted to Faculty Affairs for final approval no later than Thursday, March 30, 2017


Please note that the FPR form is to be used for TUC work only. Any faculty wishing to perform additional work on the State side for this term should send an email to additional.pay@csun.edu for further information and instructions.


Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions. 




Carmen Lichtscheidl, MPA | Office of Faculty Affairs

California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street | Northridge, CA 91330-8220
Tel. 818.677.2962 | Fax 818.677.5933



Form: Faculty Payment Request