CSUN Office of Research & Sponsored Projects (ORSP)
Based on a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between The University Corporation and CSUN, The University Corporation authorizes CSUN to submit poroposals, accept awards on TUC's behalf, and approve subsequent admendments and budget revisions.
The Associate Vice President of Research and the Office of Research & Sponsored Projects (ORSP) are responsible to administer the acceptance of awards according to all policies and procedures applicable.
TUC - Sponsored Programs Department
Before setting up the grant in the PeopleSoft system, it is the responsibility of the TUC-Sponsored Programs Department to review the award document for the following issues:
- Are the grant requirements in opposition to the policies and procedures of The University Corporation, CSUN, or CSU regulations.
- Will TUC be able to administer the grant according to the grant requirements
- Will the Principal Investigator be able to perform the grant as agreed upon
- Are all expenses incurred through but not reimbursed by the grant, covered by other funding sources
- If cost sharing is required, are committments in place