Please take a look at the menu to the left. You will find links and information on:
- Calendars for the University and our Department
- Your Student Handbook and our Department Policies
- Information on the Grad Project process and examples of previous student posters
- Practicum Manual and calendar
- Grants, Stipends and Financial Aid
- Helpful links for current students
- Class registration guides
- Clubs and Organizations formed by students of the Department of Social Work
- Important Forms (i.e. schedule and grade changes, IRB, name changes, etc.)
- The Intern Placement Tracking (IPT) Manual
- The "road to graduation" and what the process is from being admitted to the program through receiving your diploma.
- Resources for help with academic writing and the APA manual
We hope the forms, resources and information will help you through your time in the program. If you have questions regarding any of these topics or you have suggestions for other items to include, please feel free to email our Department.
The Department of Social Work