Part-Time Lecturer Position
Thank you for your interest in applying as a part-time Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at CSUN. Applications are due by March 8th and may be emailed to email@example.com. To learn about the possible courses available for the 2024-2025 academic year please view this advertisement. You can also find more descriptions about each course in the CSUN Psychology Course Catalog.
Note that final determination of part-time teaching assignments is, in part, contingent upon student enrollment and funding.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following materials by email or mail:
- A letter to the Part-Time Faculty Committee of the Department of Psychology indicating an interest in working as a temporary faculty in the department. The letter should also address the applicant's interest in teaching specific lecture classes and teaching parameters (e.g., times available).
- Completed the department Part-time Application Form (.doc).
- A complete vitae or resume showing educational background, prior teaching experience, evidence of scholarship, and/or related professional experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers or previous departments at which you have taught similar classes.
- Current/past student teaching evaluations (if available) and/or peer evaluations (if available).