Part-Time Lecturer Positions
Thank you for your interest in applying as a part-time Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at CSUN. Applications are due by April 13, 2018 and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Psychology Department: 18111 Nordhoff St., Northridge, CA 91330-8255. To learn about the possible courses available for the 2018-2019 academic year please view this document.
Note that final determination of part-time teaching assignments is, in part, contingent upon student enrollment and funding.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following materials by mail/email:
- A letter to the Part-Time Faculty Committee of the Department of Psychology indicating an interest in working as a temporary faculty in the department. The letter should also address the applicant's interest in teaching specific lecture classes and teaching parameters (e.g., times available).
- Completed the department Part-time Application Form.
- A complete vita or resume showing educational background, prior teaching experience, evidence of scholarship, and/or related professional experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers or previous departments at which you have taught similar classes.
- Current/past student teaching evaluations (if available) and/or peer evaluations (if available).