Please join us next Thursday for the first installment of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Dean’s Discussion. These discussions will cover current issues in higher education that impact CSBS. Assembled will be College and campus-based experts on the issue.
We will be exploring artificial intelligence (AI) in a panel format. There will be opportunities for Q&A as well.
- Dean Yan Searcy, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Elizabeth Blakey, J.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Journalism Mike Curb College of Arts, Media and Communication
- Kimon Rethis, Senior Web Producer, CSUN Marketing and Communications
- Thomas Chan, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Psychology, Health Equity Research & Education Center, Autonomy Research Center for STEAHM
- Paige Hajiloo, Associated Students President
Communication services (sign language interpreters, note takers, transcribers) are available for this event.Requests for services must be submitted at least five (5) working days in advance. Please contact email@example.com or (818) 677-4035.