Fellow Interest Form Fall 2019
What is a Fellow?
- A fellow is a freshmen or sophomore psychology major or minor.
- You will receive entry training (peer mentorship) from a senior fellow. The senior fellow will provide you with information regarding department, university, and college resources. This year, the training will be on September 7th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please confirm your availability and save this date.
- Once a Fellow is at junior or senior standing, they may receive a recommendation from their matched senior fellow and/or faculty advisor to receive priority becoming a Senior Fellow.
What are the Benefits for Fellows?
- Involvement in the psychology program! Meet new friends. Attend events solo, or with your matched Senior Fellow.
- Enhance knowledge about the psychology major! Meet with your matched fellow/senior fellow throughout each semester!
- Helping others! Learn about mentoring others, and volunteer!
- Printing Privileges in CAPS!