Fellow Interest Form
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR Fall 2023!
What is a Fellow?
- A fellow is a freshman, sophomore, 1st or 2nd semester transfer psychology major or minor, or Moorpark College students transferring.
- You will receive entry training (peer mentoring) from a senior fellow. The senior fellow will provide you with information regarding department, university, and college resources.
- Once a Fellow is at junior or senior standing, or is in their second semester as a transfer student, they may receive a recommendation from their matched senior fellow and/or faculty advisor to receive priority becoming a Senior Fellow.
- Please save the date of September 1st 10 am. - 4 p.m. for a Meet and Greet and Training Day!!
- Training day will be in-person. All other mentoring services can be offered virtually or in-person,
What are the Benefits for Fellows?
- Involvement in the psychology program! Meet new friends. Attend events solo, or with your matched Senior Fellow.
- Enhance knowledge about the psychology major! Meet with your matched fellow/senior fellow throughout each semester!
- Helping others! Learn about mentoring others, and volunteer!
- Printing Privileges in CAPS