Students wishing to apply to the Judicial Internship Program must submit the following materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed application form.
- An unofficial transcript of all college work, including those from other institutions. DO NOT USE THE DPR REPORT.
- A narrative of at least two, but not more than three pages (double-spaced), clearly setting forth your reasons for seeking the internship, what you consider to be your major strengths and qualifications for the Program, and what benefits you feel are likely to result from your participation. The narrative is very important; if you are accepted, it will also be reviewed by the judge to whom you are assigned.
- A letter of recommendation from a CSUN professor.
- Three copies of items 1., 2., and 3. are due in the Political Science Department Office in Room 210 of Sierra Hall by 5:00 p.m. on the due date. (Multiple copies are not necessary if you are submitting via email). You do not need multiple copies of the recommendation form.