Continuing Political Science sophomores, juniors, and seniors should seek advisement with Pedro.
NOTE: The first three weeks of the semester are 'Walk-in' ONLY.
After the first three weeks, the following advisement schedule will take effect.
Sierra Hall 210D
Monday - Thursday:
10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
10:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
2:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
How to make an appointment:
Call (818) 677-3488 and ask to speak to Pedro.
If he is unavailable to speak, please be ready with:
- Your Name
- CSUN ID
- Phone Number
and he will give you a call back.
Make an appointment Online:
- Using Mozilla FireFox or Internet Explorer, go to:
- Sign in with your CSUN username and password
- On the left side navigation bar, select "Search Availability..."
- Click on the arrow under "Center:"
- Select the "Political Science" option
- Under "Consultant", select "Pedro Cesareo"
- Under "Reason", select your student status
- Under "Location", leave blank
- Enter the time frame you wish to see the advisor
- Click "Search"
- Choose a time and day
Make sure to press on a time frame highlighted in GREEN (1 on 1).
- Click "Save"
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your CSUN Gmail account.