The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, CSUN Police Department K-9 Unit, CSUN Police Department, Office of Faculty Affairs, and Student Housing & Residential Life are sponsoring a Food Donation Drive for the CSUN Food Pantry.
The CSUN Food Pantry provide nourishment and basic necessities at no cost to CSUN students.
Donation Box Locations:
- Sierra Hall (All Department Offices and Dean's Office)
- CSUN Police Department
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- More locations to be announced
Donation Wish List
- Soup, Beans, Fruits
- Chicken, Tuna, Vegetables
- Pasta Sauce
Dry Packed Food:
- Oatmeal, Cereal, Rice
- Granola Bar, Pasta, Peanut Butter
- Pancake and muffin mix (that only require water)
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Dental Floss
- Shampoo, Deodorant, Soap/body wash
- Disposable Razors, Shaving Cream
- Laundry Pods
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- Feminine Hygiene
- Sunscreen (Daily Face Lotion)
Unable to drop-off in person but would still like to physically donate to the CSUN Food Pantry? Order through their Amazon Wishlist and have your selected item sent directly to them. Updated weekly, the Amazon Wishlist is filled with items we currently need at the Food Pantry.