April 21, 2020
To support the practice of social distancing, which is critical to reducing the spread of Coronavirus, we will now offer curbside dispensing of medication for refills and telehealth prescriptions.
Please call the Pharmacy regarding your medication refills. For curbside pick-up, please:
- Wear a face mask cover/facial covering
- Drive and park in lot F3 (behind the student health center)
- Bring your student ID or a photo ID
- Call the pharmacy at (818) 677-3671 once you arrive in parking lot (F3) in order to let Pharmacist know that you are ready to pick up your medication(s)
You may continue to walk-in to the Student Health Center Pharmacy to pick up your medications; however, for your safety and the safety of the SHC employees, we encourage that you use our curbside dispensing delivery. If you prefer to pick-up your medications at the pharmacy, please call the pharmacy to confirm the availability of your medication, bring in your CSUN student ID, and wear a facial cover.
Please note: If you have a Family PACT card, please ensure that it is still valid. If it is expired, please renew your FPACT card before coming in to pick up your medications. You may renew by one of 2 ways:
- Complete the Client Eligibility Form, print it, and bring it to the Klotz SHC Lab/Reception area with your CSUN photo ID and current FPACT card. OR
- You may walk-in to the Klotz SHC Lab/Reception area and request for Client Eligibility Form for processing. Bring your CSUN photo ID and your current FPACT card.
If you have questions on how to complete the FPACT renewal form, please call 818-677-3651.