January 19, 2022
We are all living in times that require us to stay current for our personal safety and wellness of our communities. The Klotz Student Health Center has compiled our “go to” places for the most reliable COVID-19 information below. From the most local (CSUN) to the most global updates, we hope you will find this information useful.
1. For the latest information on COVID-19 campus policies and procedures, COVID-19 Testing, and health and safety information for our campus, visit the Matadors Forward website.
2. For COVID-19 vaccine sites and information on making appointments, visit California Department of Public Health’s My Turn website.
3. For updated Los Angeles County information, visit the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website.
4. For the most current U.S. information, look to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
5. For International information, visit The World Health Organization website.
And last, but not least, if you are a student in need of a telehealth or in-person appointment, please call the Klotz Student Health Center at, 818 677-3666.
Stay safe and well!