Attend the Lunch and Learn scheduled for February 7th at the USU, Van Nuys. Please RSVP here.
Before February 7th:
Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to register your team. All information is required.
- Project or Company name
- Team Name
- List all team member names and include their CSUN email address and campus affiliation for each. If the team member is not a CSUN student please include their personal email.
- A brief description of your innovation, and/or the problem you are solving or trying to solve, and who your customer is.
- Cell phone number for team leader
View 2 min video on Business Model Canvas: https://strategyzer.com/canvas/business-model-canvas
Populate the Business Model Canvas for your team and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 14, 2020 10am-2pm: ZAP Session 1 USU, Van Nuys Room. Please RSVP here.
Teams will introduce themselves and their Business Model Canvas
Instructor led sessions on Intro to Value Proposition and Customer Discovery
February 21, 2020 10am-2pm: ZAP Session 2 USU, Van Nuys Room. Please RSVP here.
Team presentations on Value Proposition and Customer Discovery. Teams are required to have completed at least 5 customer interviews since ZAP Session 1.
Late February -May: online POP Canvas Program becomes available
-complete online video coursework (Total course time: ~3.5 hrs)
-complete at least 20 additional customer interviews
-are eligible for up to $3,000 to be used for customer discovery
-have access to a mentor network
3 Month Check-In: Team Presentations – May 1, 2020. Please RSVP here.
Teams are then ready for the next phase. This may include:
- entering Cii, the campus incubator, or the new campus accelerator
- entering the LACI Incubator
- applying for I-Corps National Program and up to $50,000 in funds
- applying for additional grant funding, such as NSF SBIR grants
6 Month Check-In: Team Presentations- October 2020
9 Month Check-In: Team Presentations- January 2021