Researching a university you're interested in can be a complicated process, but it doesn't have to be. We've gathered the things you need to know — admissions requirements, cost of attendance and available majors — here in the "Resources" section. We've also put together a list of publications and service-oriented departments that may be helpful to you as a prospective student.
To get started, select any of the links below for more information.
- Admissions Requirements
- Center on Disabilities
- Cost of Attendance
- Disability Resources and Educational Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Department
- Majors and Concentrations
- National Center on Deafness
- Student Housing
- Testing Center
- Veterans Affairs/Veterans Resource Center