Applications will be reviewed in the months following the application deadline. Initial admission decisions will be based on the information you reported on your application, the transcripts that you submit, and the academic qualifications of the applicant pool. Your admission decision will be available in your myNorthridge WebPortal as early as mid-March and thereafter.
- Create your myNorthridge WebPortal account.
- Locate the “Activate CSUN user ID and Password” email sent to you by Admissions & Records after you submitted your application.
- Visit the CSUN login page and enter user ID and Password — which are listed in your acknowledgment email — and your birthdate and then click Activate.
- Once you select on Activate, an email with a temporary password will be sent to you.
- Go back to the CSUN home page and select Log In.
- On the Account Authentication screen, enter your myNorthridge ID (which is listed in your acknowledgment email) in the myNorthridge/User Name field and the temporary password that you received in the email (which was sent to you after clicking on Activate).
- Select Log In.
- Check your admission status periodically using myNorthridge WebPortal and keep your personal contact information updated.
- Check your CSUN email often. If you forward your CSUN Gmail messages to another account, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. Email is our primary form of communication to keep in contact with you throughout the admission process.