To assist current and former staff, faculty, and administrators in providing verification of employment and/or income, CSU Northridge utilizes "InVerify," an HR service partner. This service generally helps with gathering verification information needed to apply for a loan, home mortgage, new job, rental qualification, or social service benefits such as temporary assistance, housing assistance, child support, or nutrition assistance.
Employment and Income Verification (Self-Service):
The employee self-service portal from InVerify is designed for you to have access to your employment and income verification information. The following services are available:
- Manage Your Income Key: Create or change an Income Key for verifiers to access your income information. A default key is set up automatically during service activation and can be found by visiting the Staff tab of the myNorthridge Portal, within the Human Resources/Employee Pagelet and select Verification of Employment. You are able to change or set up an expiration date for your key at any time for additional security.
- Unofficial 'Employee Only' Copy of Verification Report: Review the verification report for your employee record(s). This report is for employee use only and cannot be distributed to third party verifiers like banks or mortgage companies.
- Immigration Letter: Print out or download an employment letter designed specifically for use as employment and income verification with Immigration Offices.
- Employee Usage Report: Determine who has executed a verification report on your profile. Specify a time frame and obtain a list of who has executed a report, the type of report, and date it was executed.
- Verification of Employment (VOE) Express Letter: Print out or download a copy of your own employment verification letter to use when looking for housing or for any other simple employment verification request.
Note: It can take up to three months for job data to reflect new appointments and changes in the CSUN system. Faculty can find additional information about employment in their appointment letter; a copy of the appointment letter is generally available from your department office.
- Go to www.inverify.net and select "Get Started."
- Scroll down to Employee Registration and select "Register."
- Enter the Company Code = CSN440, provide the rest of the required information, and select "Register."
- You will receive an email to validate your email address. Please click on the link and input your email address. Once your email address is validated, you may select the Login link to access your account and choose from the available options.
Employment Verification Information (Outside Organization):
To get started go to www.inverify.net and register to create a user account to get instant online verification reports. Registration is a one-time process and takes just a few minutes online. For Commercial users, all verifications must be obtained from the secure website. For additional assistance, contact InVerify's customer support team: (866) 295-7363.
Types of Reports and InVerify Process:
Employment & Income Verification
Employment & Income Verification
For verification of information of campus auxiliary employees, please use the following payroll office contacts:
- Associated Students: Phone (818) 677-2389, Fax (818) 677-3869
- The University Corporation: Phone (818) 677-5298, Fax (818) 677-2960
- University Student Union: Phone (818) 677-6027, Fax (818) 677-5750