Reporting a Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Pay Warrant

If you have not received your Pay Warrant or advice or Direct Deposit, contact your department administrator.

  1. If you have had the pay warrant in your possession and it becomes lost, stolen or destroyed, come to the Office of Human Resources for assistance in completing an affidavit requesting a duplicate warrant.

  2. This form will then be submitted to the State Controller’s Office. Please keep in mind that it takes approximately 2-3 weeks for a duplicate warrant to be issued.