Payroll Taxes and Withholding

Employees that would like to make changes to their tax withholding options for federal and state income taxes may now submit these electronically through the myNorthridge portal. Once logged on, navigate to the “Staff” tab and select the “Tax Withholding Change Form” in the “Human Resources/Employee” pagelet.


Complete and submit the form at least 15 business days prior to your next payday for the change to take effect during the current reporting period.