Outdated Pay Warrants

Pay Warrants are valid for one year from the date of issue.

If you have a pay warrant that is over one year old, contact Payroll Administration regarding reissuing the warrant. If your pay warrant is more than three years old, you must request a replacement warrant directly from:

State Board of Control Government Claims,
PO Box 3035, Sacramento, CA 95812-3035
(800) 955-0045

More information is available online: