Guest Relations and Campus Tours oversees the University Ambassadors program, a diverse group of student leaders who volunteer time to facilitate campus tours, host special events and represent our university in a manner that exemplifies campus pride and professionalism.
University Ambassadors are responsible for a number of duties, including:
- Providing individual and group campus tours to prospective students, parents and other guests.
- Cohosting university events, such as College: Making it Happen and Explore CSUN.
- Overseeing the Cuddle ‘N’ Read Drive, a philanthropic event that promotes literacy by raising funds and purchasing books for local children in need. The event is also an opportunity for elementary and middle schoolers, mainly future first-generation college students, to visit CSUN, attend workshops and experience life on campus.
- Cosponsoring the Polished Apple Award Ceremony, an event honoring faculty and staff members who have made a difference in the academic career of a University Ambassador.
- Promoting CSUN pride.
Some perks of being a University Ambassador include:
- Priority registration
- Networking opportunities
- An end-of-the-year recognition ceremony
- The satisfaction of helping the campus and community
To get involved, begin by submitting an application.
If you are interested in applying to the University Ambassadors program, please download an application and submit it to Student Outreach and Recruitment (SOAR) in Bayramian Hall 190. If you have any questions, email us.
All application forms must be submitted together at the time of submission, including the paper application and letter of recommendation. No exceptions.