This webinar is for students who would like to attend CSUN in the future and learn more about majors like kinesiology, nursing and nutrition.
CSUN’s University Ambassadors are a diverse group of student leaders who volunteer to give campus tours, host special events and represent our university. Join us for this webinar to hear from current CSUN students who are in the College of Health and Human Development. The college’s majors are:
- Child and adolescent development
- Communication disorders and sciences
- Environmental and occupational health
- Family and consumer sciences
- Health sciences
- Recreation and tourism management
Each Table Talk contains different material, so feel free to register for any event that interests you. In each of these talks, you’ll:
- Have the opportunity to ask about the CSUN student experience
- Learn more about different academic opportunities at CSUN as well as student life
- Hear from University Ambassadors, who share their personal experiences as CSUN students
Follow University Ambassadors on Instagram.