Monday, October 18, 2021 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmLocation:
Please note, listed times are in Pacific Time.
Are you considering applying to CSUN? Join us on Monday, Oct. 18, 2021, from 6 to 7 p.m., to hear from the offices of Admissions, Educational Opportunity Program, Financial Aid & Scholarship Department, and Disability Resources and Educational Services.
We want you to be successful in the application process, and this webinar is designed to help you learn about:
- Admissions requirements, impacted majors and our multifactor criteria
- How the Educational Opportunity Program can support you and the qualifications you need to apply
- Costs and scholarship opportunities
- Financial aid options and application filing period
- Support available through Disability Resources and Educational Services
If you have any questions, contact Student Outreach and Recruitment at (818) 677-2967 or via email.