Complaint Process Page
- Conduct an initial intake interview with concerned party.
- Discuss rights and options and formal complaint process.
- Office of Equity and Compliance (OEC) determines whether a formal complaint will be accepted for investigation.
- Conduct an initial intake interview with Respondent.
- Summary of Evidence sent to parties involved.
- Final Investigation report sent to parties involved
- Depending on the conduct at issue, a hearing may take place to determine whether there was a violation of CSU policy.
- If no hearing is required, parties are notified of the results of the investigation from OEC.
For more details about our process or any questions you may have please reach out to our office, Equity and Compliance. Email: email@example.com