The Oasis Wellness Center will be open in a limited capacity to CSUN Students, Continuing Students, Tseng College Students, CSUN Faculty/Staff, Alumni, Alumni Association members and Sponsored Adults.
- A CSUN Student is defined as a person who is enrolled in any units at CSUN. If you are enrolled in any summer session, you will have access.
- A Continuing Student is defined as any student who was enrolled in the previous semester. If you were enrolled in at least one unit and paid the University Student Union (USU) Campus Fee in the Spring 2021 semester, you will have access.
- A Tseng College Student is defined as a person who is enrolled in classes through the Tseng College at CSUN. A membership will need to be purchased for students who fall into this category (see next FAQ).
- A Faculty/Staff member is defined as a person who is currently employed as an administrator, faculty or staff member at CSUN or who is a recognized emeritus member.
- An Alumni member is defined as a person who was previously enrolled at CSUN but who is no longer enrolled in classes.
- A Sponsored Adult member is defined as a spouse or domestic partner of a current Student Recreation Center member.
- An Alumni Association member is defined as any person who belonged to the Alumni Association between January 26, 2012 and July 1, 2020 and purchased an Student Recreation Center membership during that period.
All CSUN Faculty/Staff, Alumni, Alumni Association members and Sponsored Adults who wish to access the Oasis must be current Student Recreation Center members. Please visit our Membership Page for more information.
If you are a CSUN Student, the SRC/Oasis Membership Access Fee is already included in your campus fees.
Continuing Students who were enrolled in the Spring 2021 semester will not need to purchase a membership to utilize the Oasis Wellness Center facilities and programs for the Summer 2021 semester.
Campus fees paid during the Spring 2021 semester will cover Oasis Wellness Center access through Aug. 27, 2021, the end of the summer semester.
CSUN Students enrolled through the Tseng College do not pay the USU Campus Fee, which includes the SRC/Oasis Membership Access Fee. Therefore, Tseng College Students must purchase a membership to utilize the Oasis Wellness Center facilities, programs and services.
All CSUN Faculty/Staff, Alumni, Alumni Association members and Sponsored Adults who wish to access the Oasis must be current Student Recreation Center members Please visit our Membership Page for more information.
The Oasis Wellness Center’s current hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Closed (Virtual Workshops Available)
Fall 2021 hours of operation are TBD
In addition to our virtual offerings, we will also provide limited in person offerings for the following programs and services:
Each visit will follow a maximum time limit per person that varies depending on equipment and area of the Oasis:
- Study and Relaxation Areas: 90 Minutes
- Massage Chairs: 15 Minutes
- Nap Pods: 45 Minutes
- Program Area (Outdoor Lounge): Workshop Specific
- Outdoor Gardens: 90 Minutes
Virtual offerings will continue to be available and can be found on our Classes and Workshops webpage.