On Monday, June 21, the Oasis Wellness Center of the University Student Union will reopen to all eligible members including CSUN Students and Continuing Students, as well as Tseng College Students and CSUN Faculty and Staff with a current Student Recreation Center membership.
While our current virtual offerings will continue to be available, all eligible Matadors will now also have access to the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces of the Oasis. By booking a Wellness Visit through the new CSUN Recreation Center app, members can enjoy amenities like our study and relaxation areas, massage chairs, nap pods, gardens and more. We’ll also be marking our reopening with an extra-special International Yoga Day Celebration!
The current facility hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Closed (Virtual Workshops Available)
In addition to our virtual offerings, we will also provide limited in person offerings for the following programs and services:
Each visit will follow a maximum time limit per person that varies depending on equipment and area of the Oasis:
- Study and Relaxation Areas: 90 Minutes
- Massage Chairs: 15 Minutes
- Nap Pods: 45 Minutes
- Program Area (Outdoor Lounge): Workshop Specific
- Outdoor Gardens: 90 Minutes
To visit the Oasis, members must complete the following steps:
- Download the CSUN Student Recreation Center app on iOS or Android.
- Select the registration icon in the app and login with your CSUN Username and Password to accept the terms of the SRC Waiver.
- Complete a mandatory CSUN Online Health Screening prior to your arrival. Email confirmation of your completed health screening will be required to enter the Oasis.
- Use the CSUN Student Recreation Center app to access the facility with a mobile device by scanning your barcode ID.
In order to ensure your health and safety, the Oasis will also require the following protocols:
- All members must complete a confidential Online Health Screening prior to arriving and show confirmation email to an Oasis employee upon check-in.
- All furniture will be spaced at least 6 feet apart and capacity will be limited such that enables members to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Members must always wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while using indoor and outdoor spaces of the Oasis.
- Members will be encouraged to only engage in activities where they can breathe comfortably.
- Members will be encouraged to wipe down equipment before and after use with disinfecting wipes.
- Members will be provided with easily accessible alcohol-based hand sanitizer, paper towels, and contactless trash cans. Disposable paper towels will replace the automated hand dryers.
- Members will be encouraged to bring their own water bottle and use the water bottle refill station.
- Members will be able to access the restrooms and lockers one at a time.
- Please abide by all capacity limits until space is available.
- Please observe all posted signage.
For more information regarding current Oasis offerings, membership details and facility access, please check out our updated FAQ page or call the Oasis front desk at 818-677-7373. We are happy to welcome you back and look forward to seeing you here soon at the Oasis Wellness Center of the University Student Union … Where Matadors Belong.