FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Oasis Wellness Center of the University Student Union (USU) is proud to announce Healing Tones, a new service combining sound frequencies and rejuvenation in an effort to release the stress of student life. Starting Monday, Aug. 29, students can book a 45-minute session on the USU Rec and Wellness Portal.
“The Oasis understands the busy student lifestyle such as school, work and taking care of their families which can cause emotional blockages like pain and stress,” said Condor, Manager, Oasis Wellness Center. “Healing Tones strives to help students achieve their “highest self” as these healing frequencies push through stressful circumstances and improve different areas of their life.”
During the individual session, students will be immersed in deeply relaxing Solfeggio Frequencies. The following tones are believed to bring a range of benefits:
- 396 Hz: Liberation of fear and guilt
- 417 Hz: Facilitates change and wipes out negativity
- 444 Hz: Balance – Master Key
- 528 Hz: Repairs DNA and brings positive transformation
- 639 Hz: Connection, relationship and bring love and compassion
- 741 Hz: Consciousness expansion
- 852 Hz: Awakens intuition and raises energy at cellular level
The USU encourages students to learn more about themselves and discover how they can maintain positive and relaxing energy with Healing Tones. For more information about the Oasis Wellness Center, please visit csun.edu/oasis.