The mission of the Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is to develop professional nursing leaders in all areas of practice who can apply new and/or past nursing knowledge and build upon existing competencies. The B.S. in Nursing is designed to prepare nurse to function both independently and interdependently with other professionals in a wide variety of settings, and to meet present and future health care needs of society. The program is designed to articulate with community college programs and provide a baccalaureate completion program for licensed registered nurses with an associate degree in nursing or its equivalent.
The CSUN RN-BSN Program:
- Is a two year program that offers courses no more than two days a week.
- Lecture courses are offered in a hybrid format.
- Nursing courses are only offered in the Fall and Spring semesters (No classes scheduled for the summer).
- Up to 15 elective units are covered for passing the NCLEX exam.
- Will be eligible to apply for the Public Health Nurse certification upon completion of the program.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-677-5739.