NSO Leadership - TAKE Cast Application
Thank you for your interest in joining our NSO Leadership Team as a TAKE Cast applicant!
The points below outline the application and interview process:
- REVIEW: To gain a fuller context of this opportunity by reviewing the 'TAKE cast Position Position Description & Information Packet' prior to completing this application. The packet can be viewed/downloaded by clicking the appropriate link found on the side column of this web page.
- ANSWER: Answer all questions in the application below to the best of your ability. Some questions will directly inquire about your availability for a TAKE Cast interview.
- RECEIVE: An email will be sent to you upon completion of this application which will have all the responses you provided on the application.
- COMMUNICATE:In days leading up to your interview, any updated information you will need to know will be sent to your CSUN email address. You can always communicate directly with us by calling our office.
- ATTEND: Your interview will be in group format and last about two hours. The interview structure will have you interacting in ways that emulate typical activities that a TAKE Cast member would participate in (ex: working with small groups, creating & performing scripts, etc.)
- AWAIT: ;Selection of the TAKE cast coincides with other NSO Leadership Team applications/interviews, and we often times inform applicants about their roles the week after finals have concluded.
If you have any questions please email or call our office at (818) 677-4100.