No matter what your health and fitness goals are, CSUN Dining strives to provide fresh, nutritious and delicious food at all dining locations. Continue reading to learn more about the nourishing meal options available at CSUN Dining locations on campus and in student housing.
The Arbor Grill
- The Turkey Burger provides 37 grams of protein and 15 grams of fat plus veggies and carbohydrates for long-lasting energy.
- A nutritional powerhouse, the fish in the Salmon Burger is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B Vitamins and Selenium (which has antioxidant properties and may help protect cells from damage).
- The vegan Roasted Veggie Sandwich offers 8 grams of fiber—that’s almost half the daily recommended amount for women and a third for men!
- On its own, the Southwest Salad is a tasty combination of protein, fiber and veggies. Try adding Chicken Breast or Citrus Salmon for an extra punch of protein to keep you satiated for longer.
- A favorite side dish for orange chicken or beef and broccoli, Bamboo Fried Rice features a variety of veggies for a boost of fiber, vitamins and minerals and eggs for extra protein.
- Three salad options, such as Ahi Poke, Spinach Salad, Papaya Salad and Spicy Gochujang Tofu Salad, are available daily.
- Explore unique cuisines from around the Asian Continent, including a protein-rich and delicious Thai style Crispy Omelet, spicy Indian Aloo Jeera roasted potatoes that are high in fiber, protein and potassium, and Singapore Street Noodles, featuring curry powder (which has been shown to reduce inflammation and improve heart health).
- A salad from the salad bar can be added to any entrée.
- Hearty and nutritious dishes have included Tomato Curry Stew, Lentil Vegetable Salad, Grilled Lemon Turmeric Chicken and Avocado Toast.
- More than half of the daily specials are vegetarian or vegan!
Juice It Up!
- Acai bowls are a refreshing and delicious combination of antioxidants, protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Add chia seeds to any bowl for a punch of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Try a Vital Proteins Smoothie to provide support to your hair, skin and nail plus spirulina for a healthy dose of Vitamin B12.
- Whole grains, delicious sauce and nutrient dense fish… does it get any better than a Salmon Teriyaki Bowl with Brown Rice?
- The Ebi Bowl with Brown Rice features low-fat, high-protein shrimp that boasts 20 different vitamins and minerals, including 50% of your daily needs for selenium, a mineral that may help reduce inflammation and promote heart health.
- As good for the environment as it is for your body, the Malibu Veggie Burger provides more protein than a turkey burger and three times the fiber!
- A variety of low-calorie and protein-packed soups are available daily. Add a side salad for a complete meal.
The Pub Sports Grill
- The Greek Salad Wrap packs a powerful protein and fiber punch without any meat.
- Choose the 9-Grain Wheat bread options for more protein and twice the fiber as other options.
- Load up on all the wonderful veggie options.
- The Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt has 36 grams of protein, 50% of the daily recommended amount of Vitamin A, 25% of the recommended Vitamin C, 20% of the recommended amount of Calcium and 20% of the daily recommendation for Iron. That’s a whole lot of good in a single sandwich.