Specific Instructions for filling in the Faculty Visit Form FM01
1. All forms are intended to be downloaded and completed using Microsoft Word.
2. To avoid loss of data please do not fill-in any form directly from the browser; instead save the file to your computer and then work on this saved file (see step 3 below).
3. Download the file from the website and save to a folder in your computer. Use the following convention for naming the file on your computer.
Example: fm01-your last name.doc
Where fmxx is the number of the form.
4. We will call the file you saved in step 3, the Template-file. Use the Template-file as a starting point to create visit reports for each student you visited.
5. Open the Template-file file with Microsoft Word and fill in the data for the visit.
6. Save the file using save as and append the student’s name to the file.
Examples: If I visited two students, Garcia and Smith, then the file names will be
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each student you visited.
8. Send the completed student files as email attachments to .
Alternatively, print out the blank forms, fill-in the fields by hand and mail or fax to the below mentioned:
CECS Honor's Co-Op
Mail Stop 8295
College of Engineering and Computer Science
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8295.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone : 818-677-2146
Fax : 818-677-2140
The Co-Op office is in the Jacaranda Hall room JD4508A (old name & number Engineering building EN2408).
The CECS student services center is at JD1501.