- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1-pound ground turkey or other ground meat
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 can tomato paste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the meat until it’s no longer pink, breaking it up as it cooks, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the tomatoes into the skillet, and crush into chunks with a spoon.
- Transfer the turkey meat and tomatoes into a soup pot.
- Stir in the hot chili beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, and tomato paste. Add water as needed.
- Bring the soup to a boil; simmer at least 10 minutes.