Whether your group is visiting CSUN for the day or holding a conference for multiple days, CSUN Dining has a variety of dining options to fit your group’s needs. With over 20 dining locations on campus, group attendees will appreciate the plethora of dining options offered on campus. CSUN Dining's conference and group dining services includes:
- Dining Plans/Cards – For groups staying on campus for multiple days, we offer dining plans in which each conference participant is issued a dining card preloaded with either a set number of meals (in the form of meal swipes) to use at select dining facilities including our all-you-care-to eat facility, Geronimo’s and Bamboo Terrace; or a card with flex dollars (in the form of Dining Dollars) that is ideal for a la carte dining.
- Boxed / Packed Meals –For conference groups that would like to take their meals to go, individually packed and boxed meals are perfect. Whether its boxed Subway sandwiches or pre-packed breakfast bags, we create meals that are ideal for field trips and off-site dining.
- Catered Dining – Looking for a more banquet style or upscale dining? CSUN Dining offers catering through our on-campus restaurant, Orange Grove Bistro.
- Pre-Paid Reserved Dining - We also offer an option for groups looking to dine at Geronimo's/Bamboo Terrace and prepay their meals.
Any of the options above can be combined to suit your group’s activities and event needs. Additionally for groups staying in Student Housing, we work with their Conference Service team to coordinate your accommodations and dining needs for a one-stop shop and seamless process.
For more information or to get a catering estimate email email@example.com:
CSUN Dining: 818-677-2655
Orange Grove Bistro Catering: 818-677-2076
For facility rentals, contact our Licensing department at 818-677-6572 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Geronimo’s & Bamboo Terrace is the ideal dining location for groups seeking a wide range of cuisine options at an affordable price. Located at Student Housing, conference group attendees can enjoy all-you-care to eat dining featuring Italian, Mexican, Pan-Asian as well as vegetarian and grilled selections. Additionally, there is a dedicated salad bar allowing diners to build heir own salad, as well as a dessert island to fulfill and sweet cravings.
Enjoy access to both Geronimo’s & Bamboo Terrace for the following prices (tax not included):
- $9.50 – Breakfast
- $10.50 – Lunch
- $11.50 – Dinner
Pizzazz Pizza To Go
Interested in pizzas? Geronimo’s Pizzazz Pizza To-Go offers boxed pizzas for pick-up. Choose from the following variety of 16" large pizzas:
- Cheese $9.99
- Pepperoni $10.99
- Specialty $12.99
To place an order, please call (818) 677-2902. Click here to check Geronimo's hours of operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I have a conference group TUC Guest dining card, what kind of meal access do I have?
Depending upon the type of meals and access that was requested by your conference group, TUC Guest dining cards either contain meal swipes, dining dollars or both.
- Meals Swipes – can only be used at Geronimo’s & Bamboo Terrace and perhaps at other select dining locations. Check with your conference group leaders for a list of accessible dining locations
- Dining Dollars – unless card use was specifically limited to a select dining location(s), dining dollars can be used at any CSUN Dining location including our Freudian Sip coffeehouses and Matador Mercado convenience stores
- I lost my TUC Guest dining card, how do I get a replacement?
Please let your conference group leader know and they will place a card replacement request with Conference Services or directly with CSUN Dining.
- What happens if I don’t use all the meal swipes and dining dollars on my TUC Guest dining card?
You have until the end of your stay on campus to use your meal swipes or dining dollars. Any meals or funds remaining at the end of your conference group’s stay at CSUN will be forfeited. We do not offer refunds nor transfers for unused meals or dining dollars.