Information about scholarships and awards will be sent in early Spring 2022.
Scholarship and Award information
- Review the criteria
- NCOD Scholarships List & Criteria ($1,000 each scholarship) (PDF)
- NCOD Awards List & Criteria (non-monetary awards) (PDF)
- Write an essay for each scholarship or award you are applying for (see below for essay criteria)
- Complete the NCOD Scholarship & Award application
- Email your scholarship and/or award essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit a separate application for each scholarship and award you apply for. Each essay should be tailored to the award itself - please do not duplicate your essay for each scholarship and award!
In your essay, please include information that relates to the scholarship or award criteria, such as work, volunteer, clubs/organization involvement, internship, personal, and/or classroom experience. You will also need to demonstrate a financial need. If you need assistance with your essay, please visit the NCOD Tutoring Center.
If you want to nominate a student, staff, or faculty for a scholarship or award, please complete the nomination form.