In order to attend CSUN next semester, you must:
- Declare your intent to register by the established deadlines.
- Submit all final transcripts by the established deadlines.
- Pay your fees by the established deadlines. Please refer to University Cash Services for deadline dates. Students who do not pay for their classes by the deadlines will be disenrolled and will be required to re-enroll for their classes after payment is received.
Please refer to the How To Guides for Students to learn about your myNorthridge portal and the SOLAR Student Center.
Each guide takes you step-by-step on how to add a class, wait list a closed class, and how to use permission numbers.
About the GWAR
All CSU undergraduate students with catalog years 2023 and beyond must demonstrate competency in writing skills as a requirement for graduation. At CSUN, students who have met the lower division writing requirement, completed 56 units or more, and intend to graduate with a baccalaureate degree are required to demonstrate their writing proficiency in one of two ways:
- Students may meet the GWAR by receiving a grade of "C" or better in a minimum of 6 units of coursework in designated Writing Intensive upper division curriculum; or
- Students may meet the GWAR by receiving a grade of "C" or better in ENGL 345 Recursive Writing.
Below you will find the Nazarian College of Business and Economics Major Sheets that were created to outline the major requirements for students entering CSUN in 2023. These major sheets are to be used as a tool to help guide you but do not replace the official Degree Progress Report (DPR), that outlines your specific requirements. Please always use your DPR for official guidance on requirements and consult with an advisor if you have questions.
Accountancy with option in Professional Accountancy or Information Systems
Business Administration with an option in: Business Analytics; Business Law; Financial Analysis; Financial Planning; Global and Supply Chain Management; Management; Marketing; Real Estate; Risk Management and Insurance; and Systems and Operations Management
Information Systems with an option in: Business Systems; Computer Information Technology; Health Systems; Software Technology
Students who have graduated with a verified Associate Degree for Transfer and been admitted to a CSUN program that has been deemed similar, will be able to complete the Baccalaureate Degree within 60 semester units. For the STAR Act planning guides, please visit STAR Act Planning Guides.
For additional STAR Act Information, please visit our STAR ACT FAQ Sheet.
All students are required to understand and meet the university's standards for student conduct.
Please visit the Student Conduct Code for detailed information.