What is the Passport Program?
The Professional Development and Career Education (CEPD) Passport Program provides undergraduate business students with guidance in their career-building and networking skills. Students in the program will engage in a variety of professional development activities, including career development, networking, experiential learning, and leadership.
The program is broken into three components:
- Sophomore Year – Career Exploration
- Junior Year – Career Preparation
- Senior Year – Career Readiness
Each year you will be able to attend specialized programs, events, and workshops that are designed to further your professional development.
The number and type of professional development activities will be based on the student’s class standing (sophomore, junior, and senior).
Who can join?
This program is open to all business students in their sophomore year and transferring juniors.
- Sophomores are identified as having completed a minimum of 24 units and are not yet enrolled in BUS 302.
- Juniors are identified as transferring from a community college and currently enrolled in BUS 302 or will be enrolled in Spring.
Due to the design of the program, Seniors are not eligible to participate if they have not already completed the sophomore and/or junior stages of the program.
The program begins and can be joined before the fall semester only.
How can I join?
If you are interested in joining, fill out the application by clicking the link below:
Application period for Fall 2018 is now CLOSED
- To complete the application, you must first have an account in Handshake. Please create your Handshake account, email
, then complete the application to join.
You are also welcome and encouraged to do the following:
- Before you fill out the application to join, you will be prompted to create an account on Handshake.
- Attend one of the Passport Program Information Session. The Information Sessions provide an overview of the Passport Program and will answer all questions and concerns.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us at or (818)677-4697.