Permission of the Associate Dean is required for all third (excess) enrollment in a course. After approval, and required 10 hours of tutoring, students can register to repeat the course as established in the Schedule of Classes and as space permits.
How to File Form:
- Download and save fillable forms to your device. Your data will not be saved if you complete the form in your web browser!
- Open the PDF file with either of these applications:
– Adobe Reader™, available for free at CSUN IT Document Viewers, or
– Adobe Acrobat Pro™, available for free at CSUN IT Software.
- Sign and date your form if required:
– "Wet" signature: Print, sign and date the form. Then scan it to PDF.
– If the form has a fillable student signature field, type your name and date and save the form. Close and reopen the saved file to ensure your changes are still there.
- Email the saved form to the reviewer/approver as an attachment from your CSUN Gmail account.
- Save a copy of your email and the completed form for your records.
- Always email forms from your CSUN Gmail account to request signatures (if required) and to submit the form (see table column 3 below).
Note: Avoid entering personal information on public computers and/or wireless access points.
Students can view the revised University repeat policy at http://www.csun.edu/senate/policies/undergrad_repeating_courses.pdf