Scholarship Application Procedure
The CSUN Arts Council, Dean’s Office and the Department of Theatre award scholarship monies to deserving Theatre majors each year.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must have
- a minimum GPA of 2.5,
- previous involvement in departmental activities,
- and be planning to enroll in the upcoming Fall semester
The application period for 2022-23AY scholarships is now open. The deadline for submission is March 18, 202 at 2pm..
Application Forms are available by contacting the front office or visiting the CSUN Theatre Department Canvas page.
- Arts Council Scholarship
- CSUN Theatre Patrons Scholarship / Theatre Scholarship
- Jim Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Chris Ellis Memorial Scholarship
- John Furman Scholarship
- Pauline & Richard Kelvin Scholarship
- Lapides Family Scholarship
- Pepita Merayo Memorial Scholarship
- Gaye Sheridan Memorial Scholarship
- Amy Sosa Scholarship
- Dean's Recognition Program
- 1 Graduate Student
- 1 Senior
- 1 Junior